Germany, Japan etc 80+ Countries.
Anyang Forging Press Since 1956
China National Forging Hammer Standard Drafter
In order to use air hammer safely and reliably, and to standardize the operation behavior of company system for safe use, this regulation is formulated.
This regulation is applicable to the use of all air hammers in company system, but if there are other provisions in the factory manual, which we should implement。
This regulation is the basis for compiling Air Hammer Safe Operation Card and Air Hammer Safe Operation Brand.
DL 5009.1-2002 Safety Working Rules for Electric Power Construction
( part of thermal power plant)
GB 17120-1997 Safety and Technical Conditions of Forging Machinery
JB/T 1827.1-1999 Technical Conditions of Air Hammer
JB/T 1829-1997 General Technical Conditions of Forging Press
3. General Regulation
3.1 Operators should be trained professionally to understand the structure and performance of air hammer, and master its operation methods and tested before taking up their posts. Interns should conduct operations under the guidance of experienced operators.
3.2 The operators should wear the good protection facilities, tightening the long hair and no exposure.
3.3 The operators must strictly follow the technical performance, bearing capacity and operating conditions specified in this regulation and the operating instruction manual or nameplate of this air hammer, operate correctly and reasonably, and do not overload or arbitrarily expand the scope of use.
3.4 Operators and related personnel should comply with the provisions of
Air Hammer Maintenance Regulations，and maintain the air hammer make in good condition.
3.5 When air hammer is connected to the power cord, we must install matching switches separately according to rated current, and take measures such as installing leakage protection device to prevent electric shock.
3.6 Air hammer must be grounding reliably, the grounding resistance should be no more than 4Ω. In addition to the grounding resistance of the new equipment, it should be measured once a year at least.
3.7. The air hammer operation site or its vicinity shall be equipped with corresponding fire-fighting equipment, and the operator shall be familiar with the use method.
3.8 The air hammer shall be used indoors, the air hammer and anvil seat shall be fixed reliably, and the upper plane of anvil seat shall be perpendicular to the movement direction of air hammer. A safety channel of no less than 1 meter should be left around the hammer.
3.9 The exposed part of air hammer shall be provided with protective cover.
3.10 While implementing this regulation, the relevant laws, regulations, standards promulgated by the state, industry and enterprise must be implemented.
3.11 The operator shall operate the air hammer correctly according to appendix A of Air Hammer Safe Operation card.
3.12 The user should use the contents of Appendix B of Air Hammer Safe Operation Brand to make a safety operation card and hang it in the eye-catching position next to the air hammer to play the role of safety warning.
4.1 Understand the operation requirements, clean up the operation environment, make the work pieces piled up orderly, and keep the operation channel unimpeded.
4.2 Make sure that the power supply wiring is correct and firm, grounding is reliable.
4.3 Make sure that the protective device can work well, and forbid driving without protective cover.
4.4 Make sure the lubrication conditions, and maintain the parts well, the guards are normal.
4.5 Make sure that the bolts of connecting rod and bearing seat are tightened reliably.
4.6 Make sure the upper and lower anvil blocks are installed firmly, there are no cracks ,gaps and other defects. When replacing the anvil block, the appropriate anvil block shall be used to hold down the hammer head and stop the operation of the motor. Air hammer shall not be used until the upper and lower anvil blocks are installed properly.
4.7 No-load test, make sure all control devices, rotating mechanism and piston rod work normally.
5. In operation.
5.1 Operators should concentrate on correct operation and pay attention to the operation status of air hammer at any time. When it is running, operators are not allowed to leave their posts.
5.2 When more than two people work together, one person should be determined to command, and the signal should be clear.
5.3 Forgings should be clamped securely with pliers, and the pliers used should be suitable for the shape of forgings. The fingers should not be placed between the two pliers, and the pliers are not allowed aiming at oneself or others, the pliers should be placed on one side of body to avoid injury.
5.4 The first strike should be slight, the hammer force can be adjusted as needed after the condition is normal. When the forging piece needs to be inclined forged, the point of force must be selected.
5.5 Air hammer shall not be used in empty air on the pier and closed die forging. It shall not be used for cold forging materials or over-burned billets in case of flying crack injury or damage to the equipment.
5.6 When the work piece is to be cut, it should be tapped with a light hammer; stand clear of the direction which the material head and burr may fly out to.
5.7 Iron oxide on the anvil surface should be removed by using tools, not by hand or foot to remove directly.
5.8 During the operation, when you take or put forgings or molds, measure forgings, clean iron oxide and other work, the feet should be removed from the foot switch and be insured.
5.9 In the forging process, the continuous time of hammer body above should not be too long.
5.10 Air hammer shall not operate with breakdown; In case of any fault or abnormality during operation, stop the machine and cut off the power supply. Only when the fault or abnormality has been eliminated，the machine can be started up again.
6. After operation
6.1 place the anvil block on the anvil block and place the hammerhead on the block.
6.2 Shut off the power.
6.3 Perform routine maintenance well on air hammer.
6.4 Clean up the working environment,
Appendix A Air Hammer Safe Operation Card
Model (specification): Mechanical number
1. Operators should wear protective articles according to regulations, long hair tied tightly shall not be exposed.
2. Understand the operation requirements, clean up the operation environment, make the work pieces pile up orderly, keep the working channel unblocked.
3. Make sure that the power wiring must be correct and firm.
4. Make sure the grounding is reliable without falling off.
5. Make sure the protective device should be complete and intact, and do not drive when the protective cover is removed.
6. Check the lubrication condition, and do maintenance work well for each moving parts.
7. Check connecting rod, bearing seat and connection bolts of each part which should be tightened reliably.
8. Check that the upper and lower anvil blocks are installed firmly without cracks, gaps and other defects (when replace them, you should use appropriate anvil block to hold down hammer head, and the motor stop running; Air hammer shall not be used before the upper and lower anvil block is installed properly.
9. Make air hammer run, no-load test run
10. Check the operation of the control device, rotating mechanism and piston rod.
11. After the normal no-load test, the air hammer stops running.
12. After the foot switch is secured, install the mould as needed.
13. Restart the air hammer.
14. Hold forgings securely with pliers (the forceps used should be suitable for the shape of forgings; When using the pliers, you should not place your fingers between the two pliers handles, nor should you aim the pliers at yourself or others. Instead, you should place the pliers on the side of the body, so as not to cause injury.)
15. Remove the foot switch insurance and step on the foot switch to make the air hammer work.
16. The first strike should be light, and the hammer force can be adjusted as needed after the normal condition ( the point of impact must be selected when the forging piece needs to be forged obliquely).
17. When iron oxide and other sundries need to be removed, the foot will be evacuated from foot switch, safety is on, use special tools to clean up.
18. Remove the foot from the foot switch when measuring work-piece, safety is on, and use the gauge to measure forging.
19. When chisel work-piece need to be cut, you should strike lightly.
20. After the forging is pounded as required, put the foot off the foot switch, safety insurance is on, and use special pliers to take out the forgings formed.
21. Air hammer shall not operate with disease; in case of failure or abnormality in operation, the machine should be shut down and power off. Only when the failure or abnormality has been eliminated, the machine started up again.
22. Place a pad on the anvil block and place the hammer head on the pad.
23. Power off.
24. Do maintenance work well to air hammer.
25. Clean up the working environment.
Appendix B Air Hammer Safe Operation Brand.
1. Wear protective articles according to regulations before operation. Long hair should not be exposed.
2. Air hammer should be checked and maintained before starting, no-load test, and check that all parts are normal before formal use.
3. Protective cover must be installed on exposed transmission parts. Do not start or begin test run without it.
4. Anvil block, die shall not be cracked or defective. Hammer head shall remain perpendicular to the lower anvil block.
5. Air hammer shall not beat the wind and be used in closed die forging. It shall not be used for forging cold materials or over-burned billets in case of flying crack injury or damage to equipment.
6. Forgings should be securely clamped securely with pliers, and the pliers used should be suitable for the shape of forgings. When forgings are used, the fingers should not be placed between the two pliers, nor should the pliers be aimed at oneself or others, but the pliers should be placed on the side of the body to avoid injury.
7. The first strike should be light, when the condition is normal, the hammer force can be adjusted as needed, when the forging needs to be inclined, the point of force must be selected.
8. When chisel work-piece need to be cut, you should strike lightly. The direction of which the burrs, remnants may fly out, people are not allowed to stand.
9. During the operation, when taking or putting forgings or dies, measuring forgings, cleaning iron oxide and other work, the feet should be removed from the foot switch, and can be carried out after insurance.
10. Iron oxide on the anvil surface should be removed by tools, do not remove directly by hand or foot.
11. After the operation, put a pad on the anvil base and place the hammer head on the pad;Turn off the power and clean up.
If you want to learn more about forging machine, steel ball machine, briquette press or hydraulic riveter etc products, please send requirements to email@example.com