Germany, Japan etc 80+ Countries.
Anyang Forging Press Since 1956
China National Forging Hammer Standard Drafter
Speaking of the air hammer, everyone must be familiar with it. It is a kind of free forging equipment. When the air hammer is working, the compressed gas in the compression cylinder enters the working cylinder, making the hammer rod in the working cylinder reciprocate up and down, so that the hammer head Realize the work of forging parts.Working principle and maintenance of pneumatic hammer Through the continuous movement and turning of the workpiece by the workers, the workpiece can be freely deformed in all directions, and finally processed into products that meet the requirements. It has the functions of cutting, punching and forging, and is widely used in the production of various forgings.
C41 series air hammer is mainly composed of body, transmission mechanism, compression cylinder and working cylinder, compression piston, drop part, air distribution mechanism and anvil.Working principle and maintenance of pneumatic hammer It is suitable for all kinds of free forging, such as stretching, upsetting, punching, shearing, forging welding, twisting, bending, etc., and can be used for various open die forgings.
C41 Pneumatic Hammer Maintenance Precautions：
In order to make the air hammer serve the majority of manufacturers and customers more efficiently, Anduan recommends that you maintain it from the following aspects:
1. Always pay attention to the oil level of the gearbox under the piston cylinder to ensure that the gears can touch the lubricating oil when they are working;
2. Use suitable lubricating oil but need to choose oil with different viscosity according to the change of temperature;
3. Be sure to ensure that there is an appropriate amount of oil in the oil pump, and ensure that the liquid level is not lower than the lower oil mark. Working principle and maintenance of pneumatic hammerBefore starting the hammer, you must pull the handle of the oil pump several times to let the lubricating oil flow into the oil cylinder before starting the hammer. wear from hammering;
4. Please regularly check whether there is any leakage in the oil circuit, and check whether the oil droplets are normal from the oil cup on the top of the oil pump;
5. Before forging, please check whether the anvil, lead and other parts are loose;
6. After forging, check all exposed bolts again, and fasten them in time if they are loose;
7. According to your usage, it is generally recommended to change the oil in the gearbox every 3-6 months.
If you want to learn more about forging machine, steel ball machine, briquette press or hydraulic riveter etc products, please send requirements to email@example.com