Anyang Forging Press Since 1956
China National Forging Hammer Standard Drafter
(1) Wash your hands frequently. Use soap or hand sanitizer and wash your hands with running water. Wipe your hands with disposable paper towels or clean towels. Wash hands immediately after touching respiratory secretions (such as after sneezing).
(2) Keep good respiratory hygiene habits. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, towel, etc. Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands.
(3) Enhance physical fitness and immunity. Eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and work and rest to avoid excessive fatigue.
(4) Keep the environment clean and ventilated. Open the window several times a day for no less than 3 times, each time 20-30 minutes. When the outdoor air quality is poor, the frequency and time of ventilation should be appropriately reduced.
(5) Minimize activities in crowded places and avoid contact with patients with respiratory infections.
(6) If symptoms of respiratory tract infection such as cough, runny nose, fever, etc. occur, you should take a rest at home in isolation. Seek medical attention as soon as the fever persists or the symptoms worsen.
Proper hand washing is one of the most effective measures to prevent diarrhea and respiratory infections. Authorities such as the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the WHO, and the CDC in the United States all recommend washing hands thoroughly with soap and water (running water).
Step 1: to rub the palms of the hands together (fold your hands together and rub five times)
Step 2: to scrub your fingers with your hands crossed.
Step 3: to rub the palms of your hands against the palms of your hands.
Step 4: scrub your palms with your fingertips, the left and right hands are the same (put your fingertips in your palms and rub each other five times)
Step 5: Hold the thumb of the other hand and scrub, rub the left and right hands five times.
Step 6: Bend your fingers so that the joint rotates and rubs in the palm of the other hand.
(1) Before and after passing the file
(2) After coughing or sneezing
(3) Before, during and after preparing food
(4) Before eating
(5) After going to the toilet
(6) When hands are dirty
(7) After contacting others
(8) After contact with animals
(9) After going out
You can use alcohol-based disinfection products to clean your hands. Covid-19 is not resistant to acids and alkalis, and is sensitive to organic solvents and disinfectants. 75% alcohol inactivates the virus, so a certain concentration of alcohol-containing disinfection products can be used as an alternative to washing hands with soap and running water.
Option 1: Disposable medical masks, replace them for 4 hours continuously, and replace them immediately after pollution or humidity;
Option 2: N95 medical protective mask, worn for 4 hours, and replaced immediately after contamination or moisture.
Cotton masks and sponge masks are not recommended.
2.Use masks properly
How to use medical masks:
(1) The mask is dark in color on the front side, and the front side should be outward, and there is a metal clip on the nosepiece on the medical mask.
(2) The face facing the face should be the opposite side of the medical mask, that is, the side with a lighter color. In addition, pay attention to the part with the metal strip above the mask, and don't wear it upside down.
(3) After distinguishing the front, back, upper, and lower ends of the mask, wash your hands first to determine whether the mask is correct, and then hang the rope on the ears at both ends.
(4) The last step is also the metal strip problem mentioned earlier. After wearing the mask, you need to press the metal strips on both sides of the bridge of the nose with both hands to make the upper end of the mask close to the bridge of the nose, and then stretch the mask downward to make the mask. There are no wrinkles, and it is best to cover the nose and mouth.
3. How do special people wear masks?
(1) Pregnant women wearing protective masks should pay attention to their own conditions and choose products with good comfort.
(2) The elderly and patients with chronic diseases of the heart and lung may cause discomfort after wearing, and even worsen the original condition. Professional guidance from a doctor should be sought.
(3) The child is in the stage of growth and development, and his face is small, so choose a child-proof mask.
If you want to learn more about forging machine, steel ball machine, briquette press or hydraulic riveter etc products, please send requirements to email@example.com